For decades, our Polish subsidiary AIGO-TEC Sp. z o.o. in Nekla, near Poznań, has been producing precision and safety components made of metal, rubber and plastic on behalf of customers. In addition to machining and moulding, assembly and automatic functional testing play a crucial role at this plant.
We often make our production equipment and materials, such as machinery and tools and production documents, available to our partners. We pair these machines with our employees to manufacture our products and deliver them ready for shipment.
As a classic supplier, we also produce your products with our own machines and facilities.
In addition to the typical mass production, we also manufacture, assemble and inspect small quantities. As a supplier to the automotive industry, meeting strict quality standards and precise logistical processes are matters of course for us.
We supply you with an all-round carefree package and are happy to procure the necessary components and materials for your parts. Our site is ideally suited for your purposes: The proximity to the industrial and university city of Poznań gives us access to highly qualified employees, but also to suppliers and service providers. With the short distance to the German border, German service providers and experts are also available on short notice. With our procurement expertise and our purchasing team, we will also gladly support you in the procurement of components in the Eastern European market.
Along with function and quality, the production costs play a key role in many projects. With the production process optimally tuned to any quantity structure and affordable boundary conditions in our production location in Poland, we have excellent conditions.
We can also arrange for the hassle-free worldwide delivery of finished products on behalf of our customers. Nearly 90 per cent of our production is delivered to customers in Western Europe. Easy communication in German or English facilitates collaboration and the automatic submission of orders and/or delivery information via EDI/RDT (Remote Data Transmission).
- No need to invest in your own expensive machines
- No investment in the training of your own personnel
- Concentration on your core competence
- German-speaking contact persons
- Low location costs
- Turning, milling, drilling, thread cutting (metric thread, inch thread and special threads), 4-edge and 6-edge turning, cross-holes
- Manual rework
- Diameters: 2 mm to 48 mm
- Materials: brass, machining steel, aluminium
- Cleaning, degreasing
- To the product examples
- IM (injection moulding), CM (compression moulding), TM (transfer moulding)
- Two-component plastic injection moulding
- Rubber parts, rubber-plastic and rubber-metal composites
- Degreasing, blasting, bonding agent coatings (automatic or manual)
- Mixture preparation (inspection, rolling, blank production)
- Manual reworking (deburring, inspection, assembly, packaging, etc.)
- Approx. 60 rubber presses / injection moulding machines
- Approx. 100 different rubber mixtures (including NR, NBR, EPDM, and CR)
- Automatic assembly/functional testing of large series
- Manual assembly/inspection/packaging of small batch series
- Soldering, bending, reworking, shaping, and packaging
- Hose installation and assembly
- Sorting and inspection tasks with trained personnel